There are two parts to this assignment
2. An essay in which you introduce us to a specific topic which your research leads you to and which you feel warrants further research. In this essay, you will need to introduce the issue, tell us why it interests you and indicate what direction you will take in your critical essay paper. In the case of literature, you can focus on a particular theme important to that author, the author’s use of symbolism, if relevant, or any literary device that the author is known for, or a social issued raised by that author.
1. A good introduction which must include your thesis statement.
2. The beginning of your discussion
3. A properly formatted and documented Works Cited page
4. In-Text citations
5. Make sure you have a name block and pagination
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.