I already write some and I upload on the attachment.
The activity to complete for your second activity report is designed to provide you with an experience relevant to our second unit’s focus on the behaviors and dynamics of interpersonal communication. For this activity, you are asked to watch Silver Linings Playbook. As you reflect on the interaction between the two main characters in Silver Linings Playbook, be sure to look for links to various aspects of course content (emotion, I already put on attachments)
Begin your report with an introductory paragraph that sets up your focus and previews your paper. (1 point)
Part 1: Describe the Plot & Analysis (3 points)
Recount the major movements in the plot. Part 2: Analysis
- Begin this subsection of your paper with an introductory sentence that describes what you will do in the section.
- Analyze events within the movie that were related to the topics subsumed under nonverbal language, emotions, listening, relationship initiation/development, and intimacy/love. You should organize this section of your paper into paragraphs that each address and apply one aspect of course material. Also, you should strive to bring in a variety of topics covered in Chapters 6-10. Please bear in mind that the more links between the play and class material that you explore, the more thorough your analysis will be. (10 points)
- End this subsection of your paper with a conclusion that summarizes the section. Part 3: General Implications (6 points)
- Begin this subsection of your paper with an introduction that previews the observations you made about the behaviors and dynamics of interpersonal interaction. When writing Part 3, feel free to use a few key concepts of your choice that are helpful to analyze dynamics of interpersonal interaction in general.
- End this section with a final paragraph that serves as the conclusion to your paper. Tips for Part 3
o Don’t simply restate the specific conclusions that you offered in part 2.
o Don’t limit yourself to a single paragraph of general comments or conclusion.
o Do think of claims about communication in interpersonal relationships, in general.
o It might help for you to imagine that you’re in a job interview, and your would-be employer
asks, “What are the three most important things about the behaviors and dynamics of interpersonal interaction?”
** Papers should be 3.5-4 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font.**