Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation with speaker notes in which you include the following:
- Evaluate key attributes of the selected product or service chosen in your Week 2 assignment (coca-cola), “Trends in Marketing Communications.”
- Identify three advertising tools that the company uses to advertise this product or service.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each tool in its ability to reach the intended target market segment compared with competing products or services.
- Determine the competitive advantage(s) of the product or service in relationship to the competition, and develop a revised positioning statement that can more effectively communicate the value of the product or service to the targeted market segment.
- Propose new marketing processes, tools, and media channels that can be used to increase market penetration and consumer spending.
- Outline your strategy for piloting these new processes, tools, and media channels within specific market(s) and demographic(s), and explain the reasoning behind your selection process.