Unit4Assign1 DUE 10.28.2019
Locate six to eight current empirical studies (each published within the last five years) addressing the topic, related ethical issues, and the professional code of ethics you selected in Unit 2. You may include approved research articles from your Unit 2 assignment.
For each article:
- Summarize the content of the article.
- Summarize the study methodology.
- Describe the research results.
- Analyze the significance of the empirical study.
- Explain how the article applies to your selected topic, related ethical issues, and your selected professional code of ethics.
- Include transitional phrases, appropriate subheadings, and references.
- Use headings that correspond to the key points in the scoring rubrics. Review sections 3.02–3.03 of the APA manual (6th edition) for guidance on headings.
Format your submission as an annotated bibliography using the guidance provided in the assignment resources.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Headings, references, and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length of paper: 4–6 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Attach your paper as a Word document and submit it in the assignment area.
Confidentiality and Practice
After reading the chapter in your textbook about confidentiality, in your initial post discuss the differences between confidentiality, privileged communication, and the right to privacy. Provide one example of a situation that illustrates each of these concepts. Include references to one or more professional codes of ethics that apply to the concepts. Discuss the limits of confidentiality when there is a potential threat of harm to self or others, and how these limitations are communicated to a client.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.