- One of the dominant values of professional ethics is , which essentially means “avoiding doing harm.”
- Unintentional civil liability cases include occurrences of .
- People of European origin in North America have long been in a position of and dominance with respect to other cultural groups, according to Lee.
- Along with the ASGW’s Multicultural and Social Justice Competence Principles for Group Workers (2012) and its Professional Standards for the Training of Groups Workers (2000), which are important sources of ethical information, there is one document that specifically addresses ethical issues in group work, entitled:
- Telephone support groups are especially valuable for ___________________ and ____________________.
- The “Hamlet Dilemma” involves role playing to help group members become more aware of the complexity of _________.
- Brinson and Lee claim that a culturally responsive group leader must be aware of his or her cultural values, assumptions and in order that to understand how they might impact upon the group process.
- Both the exercises of “locomotion” and “adverb” convey to group members that ____.
- Creativity is essentially the ability to produce _____ and _____ thoughts, behaviors, and feelings in a socially appropriate context.
- In heterogeneous groups, Native Americans with non-native people may benefit from activities that involve as a means of increasing the Native American’s self-disclosure.
- __________ and _________ are of special concern to new mothers because they affect the health and well being of both the mother and the new born.
- One issue that is particularly crucial to consider for group leaders working with gay, lesbian and bisexual clients is .
- A most compelling reason that the professional literature on group work with European Americans is nonexistent is that until recently, the content of such literature has been
- One device created to aid in ethical decision-making is to use the specific steps in Sileo and Kopala’s A-B-C-D-E Worksheet. B and D in this acronym stands for and .
- Johnson believes that by working collaboratively with persons who differ from themselves in group work, all of the following benefits are probable except
that members .
- “Acting as if” in a group is an exercise where a person pretends to be someone he or she wishes to be. It is based on _________ theory.
- Regarding spoken language, a bilingual group leader with Hispanic/Latino members is recommended because for many members, Spanish is their language of
- The promotion of self-determination of the power to choose one’s own direction in life is often referred to as .
- The exam lock in (ELI) as described by Bailey & Bradbury-Bailey where students are locked in a gym and do small group psychoeducational group work with teachers and graduate students before exams results in positive relationships with group members as well as in higher grades and _______.
- Successful group leaders are aware of community, state, and national standards. The sources for such information can best be obtained through professional state counseling hoards; State departments of education; local attorneys, and .
- The concept, “Group work theory is appropriate for all clients” is a(n) .
- African Americans may especially favor group work as appropriate because of their worldview.
- ________________ refers to loyalty and duty; keeping one’s commitment.
- Group leaders who make the best and wisest ethical and legal decisions are those who are informed by .
- Legal action is most often taken against group workers if one or more members think they have suffered physical harm, emotional trauma, or psychological or fmancia1 damage. Such legal action is usually in the form of a (n) .
EDCE 512 Quiz 3 (2019)
You might be focused on looking for a cheap essay writing service instead of searching for the perfect combination of quality and affordable rates. You need to be aware that a cheap essay does not mean a good essay, as qualified authors estimate their knowledge realistically. At the same time, it is all about balance. We are proud to offer rates among the best on the market and believe every student must have access to effective writing assistance for a cost that he or she finds affordable.
Caring support 24/7
If you need a cheap paper writing service, note that we combine affordable rates with excellent customer support. Our experienced support managers professionally resolve issues that might appear during your collaboration with our service. Apply to them with questions about orders, rates, payments, and more. Contact our managers via our website or email.
“Please, write my paper, making it 100% unique.” We understand how vital it is for students to be sure their paper is original and written from scratch. To us, the reputation of a reliable service that offers non-plagiarized texts is vital. We stop collaborating with authors who get caught in plagiarism to avoid confusion. Besides, our customers’ satisfaction rate says it all.
© 2022 Homeworkcrew.com provides writing and research services for limited use only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references and in accordance with Terms & Conditions.