PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION BEFORE BIDDING AND NO CHANGING PRICES READ BEFORE BIDDING (I ATTACHED AN EXAMPLE)
- Over the semester, you may turn in up to three (3) Current Environmental Event Reports (CEER)@ 3 points each in extra credit.
- Find a current (within the past 12 months) environmental news event online or in print (English language only). Download the BSC1050_CEER Table.rtf file and complete the attached table
- I encourage you to examine a wide range of media sources and find articles you are personally interested in (because that’s one of the questions you’ll answer)
- You may wish to begin looking at the World Events & News sites at Cool & Useful Environmental Links listed under Tools and Resources on the left side of this page.
- Check your Calendar for due dates.
- Find a good media source not on this list? Email me the link and I’ll see about adding it to the collection.
- Complete all of the boxes of the table
- Boxes will expand as you type. Limit the table to one (full) to two pages maximum.
- Remember to use your ENC 1101 class guidelines when writing your summary.
- Begin with a clear topic sentence.
- The “story” is told in a logical sequence
- Use specific examples in connecting this event to the course.
- Make sure you describe why and how it’s connected.
- End with a clear concluding sentence.
- Word-processed, 1.0 spaced lines, 10 point font.
- Proofread carefully for spelling, grammar and mechanics (these count in your grade)
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.