Visit one of the online locations listed below or select a religious site which provides a virtual tour that matches your interests. Write a report in your own words that shares your experience with the class (please be careful not to plagiarize [do not simply copy and paste from the website or another student’s posting]… see plagiarism policy in the Syllabus).
Your report should be at least 250 words (of course longer is fine) and needs to include your responses to the following questions:
- Why did you choose the site that you did?
- Which world religion does the site represent?
- What did you learn about this particular place that you didn’t know before your visit to this site?
- What would you like to explore in more detail if you were given the opportunity to visit this religious site in person? [please be specific, don’t just say, ‘I would like to explore this place’]
- Provide one other website connected to a religious site not on the list which has an on-line field trip that you would recommend to the class. [The recommended website must represent a different location from the one you wrote your report on.]
Post your report on the On-line Field Trip discussion group prior to 11:59pm on 11/10. This assignment is worth 10% of your final grade or 100 points.