Part 1: Illustration
Illustrate a particular environmental agent and its effect on the environment. You may use a flow chart, diagram, pictorial, or other instructor-approved format. The illustration should show:
1. The vector-borne disease.
2. The pathway or chain of the disease.
3. The factors that contribute to the spread of the disease.
4. The effect of the disease.
Part 2: Narrative
In a short narrative (750 words maximum), do the following:
1. Identify the vector-borne disease.
2. Explain in detail the factors contributing to global warming.
3. Describe the effect of global warming on the incidence and prevalence of the disease.
4. Utilize a minimum of three references to support your claims.
Prepare the narrative portion of the assignment according to APA guidelines.
Abstract is not required.
Required to submit the narrative portion of this assignment to Turnitin.
RUBRIC below must be covered:
1. Covers topic in-depth with extensive details and examples. Subject knowledge is excellent.
2. Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
3. The vector-borne disease is easily identified; sub-concepts branch appropriately from main idea. Projects exhibit the process of creative thinking and the development of an individual style. The illustration addresses all assignment criteria.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.