Below are the requiqment that the professor asked for, please follow all and use the links provided, I am an english learning speaker so use basic english grammar and no plagiarism please. Thank you!
This week you will need to first read the article, “The Question of Class, (Links to an external site.)” from Teaching Tolerance.
Next I am going to have you choose two schools to evaluate and apply your lens you are building from this course. Here is a list of schools you can choose (Links to an external site.) from the San Diego Unified District list.
Please answer the following questions:
1. What is the median income for the two schools you chose? ( You can search median household income for a specific area here at the US Census Bureau (Links to an external site.))
2. On the website what was your initial findings when you compared the two schools? (be sure to write at least two paragraphs here)
3. What extra resources are offered to each population? Be sure to look into all areas of the website like parent sections as well.
4. Based on your preliminary findings is one school given access to more resources that can afford them better opportunities?
5. Can you find at least 5 resources (locally or at a federal level) that can close the gap of inequity right here in San Diego County? Explain how these resources can help.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
child development writting paper was first posted on July 25, 2020 at 9:25 pm.
©2019 “Submit Your Assignment”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
child development writting paper was first posted on July 25, 2020 at 9:28 pm.
©2020 “homeworkcrew”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com