We have covered various aspects of the research aspect of the cause and effect essay. You should understand how research can be used to create a much more complex cause and effect essay. This discussion will give you a chance to apply what you have learned about researching for the cause and effect essay. Your job this week is to review the prompts below and produce some very rough versions of certain aspects of the cause and effect research essay.
Please be sure you discussion post is at least 350 words in total.
The discussion responses are due by 7/23.
Choose a prompt below and develop a rough draft of an introductory paragraph. The required introductory paragraph for this paper will be the corrective introduction. Introduction: corrective introduction. To make a corrective introduction, you state an incorrect view point (such as “Many think that________ ; however, such a thought is incorrect”). The correct view point, of course, appears in the conclusion. So, your conclusion will provide the correct view point in contrast to the assumed and incorrect view. Many people think that the mall has just shoppers and workers, but a closer look shows that there are more groups of people than just mere shoppers and workers. The suspense in this type of introduction has the reader wondering what is the correct view and challenges the reader. Your introductory paragraph should include an interesting fact, observation, or quotation about the topic you are discussing. You should briefly review some background information on the topic (no more than three sentences). Finally, you should include some kind of thesis that indicates what the focus of your cause and effect research will be.
Here are your topic choices. You will choose ONE:
9. Damiana – what positive effects does it have? Negative effects? Worth it?
10. The effects of the work of William Reich – pioneer in psychology
11. The effects of plant sterols in lowering cholesterol
12. The effects of living off the grid (electricity and water) possible, including according to zoning, in the Valley?
13. The effects learning cursive writing as once taught in schools
14. Why is the culture of Cameron County different than the culture of Hidalgo County?
15. Why is the culture of Starr County different than the culture of Hidalgo County?
16. What are the origins of unique Valley language: Midwestern dialect meets antiquated Spanish isolated from Mexico City.
17. How did a place in the Valley get a reputation for being haunted when it is NOT haunted
18. What were the causes of the Spanish Civil War?
19. What were the effects of the Spanish Civil War?
20. Does increased Hispanic immigration lead to the continuation of churches?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee