Green Technologies: Water‐Waste‐Energy Nexus
Report: Maximum 5 pages for this assignment excluding references. Please
use A4 paper with margins of Top‐2.2 cm, Bottom‐2.2 cm, Right‐2.2
cm, Left‐2.2 cm and 1.15 line spacing option. Please also align text to
both left and right margins. All factual information should be
referenced appropriately. References should be clearly mentioned in
the text and a list of references (Maximum 25 references) should be
included at the end of the report.
Due date: 17 Dec 2008
Students are required to submit report as soft copy using Turnitin assignment.
You can choose one favorite green technology based on current Sustainable Design
Feature in Faculty of Engineering and IT Building (CB11).
The content should include:
1. Why do you select this particular green technology? What are the advantages and
disadvantages of this technology over traditional one?
2. The concept of the green technology selected, as well as a schematic diagram and
description of the processes involved.
3. What are the benefits of this technology to CB11?
4. Evaluate the purpose of this green technology to mitigation of environmental impacts.
5. Give recommendations with respect to current design, operation and maintenance.
The post Sustainable Design Features. Sustainable Design Project. Sustainable Design Capstone Project appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.