Purpose of Assignment :
The purpose of this assignment is for students to utilize critical thinking skills to understand the information contained within a company’s financial statements and how they articulate with each other.
Develop a 700-word evaluation (keep it right around 700 words) on the Overview of Financial Statements using the following as guides:
- Locate a financial statement (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow) for a public company. If possible, choose a company similar to one you wish to create or work for one day. You will find the information needed on their annual report. Use numbers from the most recent annual report, not a quarterly report, but the annual report.
- What do the financial statements say about this company in general?
- Identify the salient information contained in the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow).
- Identify the company’s net income (income statement), total assets (balance sheet), and total net cash flow (statement of cash flow). I’m looking for numbers here.
- Explain how financial statements (income, balance, statement of cash flow) are connected to each other.
- Examine the importance and the relevance of financial statements for the entrepreneur.
Cite a minimum of one peer reviewed reference from the University Library.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
The post Week 1 | Financial markets homework help appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.