After completing the assigned reading in Duvall and Hays and the assigned Bible reading, complete the following in one to two paragraphs each:
1. What is the book of Psalms? What practical contributions does it make to the life of a Christian?
2. Compare and contrast the calls (to be prophets) of Isaiah (in Isaiah 6) and of Jeremiah (in Jeremiah 1).
3. Summarize the books of Ezra and Nehemiah in one paragraph each. Looking at the outlines of these books in the ESV Study Bible will help.
After completing the assigned reading in Plummer, complete the following in one to two paragraphs each:
4. Identify and explain two principles for interpreting the book of Proverbs.
5. Identify and explain two principles for interpreting the book of Psalms.
Duvall, J. S., & Hays, J. D. (2012). Living God’s word: Discovering our place in the great
story of scripture. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. ISBN-13: 978-0310292104
Plummer, R. (2010). 40 questions about interpreting the Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel
Academic & Professional. ISBN-13: 978-0825434983
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
The post Principles For Interpreting The Book Of Psalms And Proverbs first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.