1. Specify a thesis that narrows the topic.
2. Find at least three arguments that support your thesis.
3. Follow the appropriate guidelines for writing an essay (introduction, thesis, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion).
4. Make sure your arguments clearly support your thesis without straying off topic and use sufficient evidence from the stories to prove your point.
5. A minimum of two short quotations and one long one must be used as evidence to support your thesis. Your quotations must follow MLA guidelines.
Your essay should be 3-4 pages long.
6. Your final copy should be typed, 12 point font, and double-spaced. Don’t forget to include an original title for your work and all steps of the writing process.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.