1. The interim assessment is designed to introduce you to the topic of the final assessment for this module. Although the submission of the interim assessment paper is not mandatory, you are encouraged to complete and submit this paper for feedback from your tutor. This feedback will allow you to better prepare for the final assessment will help you validate your writing skills, plagiarism score, format of the paper, understanding of the materials covered in this course, and referencing.
2. Submit your completed Interim document through the XXX Online Campus by the end of Unit 3.3. There is no grade allocated to this paper, your grade will be based 100% on the final assessment paper.
3. Please note that during the zoom sessions, we will cover any questions you may have about the interim assignment. Additional details will be posted under the Exam Writing and Referencing forum.
The overall structure should be as follows:
1. Cover Page (1 page)
2. Table of Contents/List of Exhibits (1 page)
4. Main Body of Work
5. List of References
Submissions should be machine-readable and in MS-Word only; submit only one file.
Grading will be based on the following breakdown:
– Use of materials covered in the forum 10%
– Use of external research 10%
– Use of a combination of tools for analysis 30%
– Critical analysis 20%
– Recommendation for change 20%
– Referencing and Editing, Grammar 10%
For this Interim Assessment, you will be required to write an essay, researching and identifying the assessment tools that are available to provide an analysis of the company. In this course we have discussed the different tools available to provide company analysis. Your reading and research should identify the tools and how they are used. Please focus on a combination of tools discussed in Unit 2.1 of the OB forum: Expanded 7-S framework; Balanced Scorecard, SWOT & PESTLE analysis. What are the merits and demerits of each? The research you conduct for the interim assessment will also part of the required content of your final assessment paper.
This Interim paper will be 1500 words (+ or – 10%). A reference list is mandatory, using the Harvard Style. The Interim Assignment is not graded but you will receive feedback on it.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.