A. Identify a research topic about something of historical importance in education.
1. Create a title that directly relates to the topic selected in part A.
B. Create a detailed outline for a research paper based on the topic from part A that includes the following:
• a thesis statement
• the main points
• supporting details
Note: Submit this outline with the finished paper.
C. Develop the paper by doing the following:
1. Provide an effective and captivating introduction.
2. Provide a thesis statement that defines the paper topic.
3. Develop supporting points for the thesis statement in a sequence of organized paragraphs in the body of the paper.
4. Provide scholarly evidence for each supporting point, using specifically cited examples from works read on the topic.
D. Create a conclusion in which you do the following:
1. Restate the thesis.
2. Summarize the paper.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.