Read book “The Hype Machine – How Social Media Disrupts Our Elections, Our Economy, and Our Health – and How We Must Adapt by Sinan ” Answer the following questions:
1. According to the author what is The Hype Machine?
2. The author speaks to the good of social media, the dangers of it and our role in feeding the Hype Machine. Summarize what they are.
3. What travels faster – fake news or the truth? How does that happen? Is there an example you can cite to illustrate that.
4. What is the network effect?
5. What is “lift” in marketing terms and why does the author impress that as important?
6. What is personalized mass persuasion?
7. What is digital marketing’s dirty secret according to Sinal?
8. Sinal cites Marc Pritchard, the CEO of P&G’s speech in 2017 at the IAB when he told the digital marketing industry to get its act together in terms of transparency. What did he do to prove his point and what was the result?
9. What is hypersocialization and how does that help make messages contagious?
10. What does he mean by the attention economy and how does the Hype Machine feed off it?
11. What does Sinal think we need to do to build a better Hype Machine?
12. After reading this book, what changed for you regarding social media and your responsibility as a marketer?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.