1. How are covalent bonds similar and different from ionic bonds? What types of atoms are involved in each type of bond?
2. Determine whether the following bonds are nonpolar covalent, polar covalent, or ionic. If the bond is covalent, is the bond a single, double or triple bond? Also if the bond is polar covalent, determine polarity -which atom is slightly positive and which is slightly negative in charge?
3. Use the systematic approach to covalent bonds (coordinate covalent bonding) for the polyatomic ion SO32- what type of bonds are between the sulfur (central atom) and each of the oxygens?
4. What is the geometry, name, and overall polarity of the molecule?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
The post How are covalent bonds similar and different from ionic bonds? first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.