10 factors to be considered for ground improvement
- Type of structure to be constructed on improved soil.
- Which again decided the nature of loads and subsequently the type of foundation requirement
- Vicinity to costal area
- Earthquake prone zone
- Chances of flash flood due to could bursting or dam burst.
- Geology beneath the improved site and also the geology of area.
- Avg. Seasonal and yearly temperature
- Chances of freeze thaw actions.
- Avg. rainfall and full sunny days.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.