What are the 3 circuits of blood flow and what side of the heart supplies each one? For each circuit, identify the major vessel(s) that enter and leave the heart.
2. Which cavities contain the heart? What are the layers and functions of the pericardial sac?
3. How is the left ventricle different from the right ventricle and why?
4. What does the fibrous (cardiac) skeleton consist of and what is it’s purpose?
5. For each of the following valves, indicate where it is located and into which compartment it prevents backflow of blood: Bicuspid valve Tricuspid valve Mitral valve Right AV valve Left AV valve Aortic semilunar valve Pulmonary semilunar valve
6. Which of the above valves are associated with chordae tendineae and papillary muscles? What are the functions of those structures?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
The post What are the Circuits of Blood Flow and what Side of the Heart Supplies Each One first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.