Answer the following five questions:
For each question, your answer must include at least two pages and one source,
supplying evidence, explanations, and examples.
1. What are individualistic and collectivistic cultures? Please explain how people from
each culture differ in terms of cognition, affect, and behavior? Which countries represent
individualism and collectivism?
2. What are the goals of cross-cultural research? Provide an example (or examples) of
3. What do the diagrams of the Independent View of Self and the Interdependent View
of Self represent? How do these diagrams relate to the American culture and other
4. What are the implications of an incremental theory and an entity theory on education?
What, how, and why cultures demonstrate these theories?
5. How might we expect people of upper-middle-class backgrounds to differ in their
perceptions of control from those of working-class backgrounds? Provide an example
MLA style format
Times New Roman
No need of a reference cited page For more information on Cultural Psychology read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_psychology