CASE ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The student will write two separate Case Assignments that focus on two individual cases from the Ferrell textbook. Each Case Assignment must be between 4–5 pages (double spaced), not including the title or reference pages. The Case Assignments must include five or more peer reviewed references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible and must be in current APA format.
There must be a clear thesis statement with an introduction that provides a clear overview of the paper’s contents. The issues raised in the topic must be treated objectively. The conclusion must offer a robust summary of the issues treated in the paper and suggestions for further study. The paper will be written in an objective (3rd person) format and cover the topic to sufficient depth for an upper-class research paper and provide a substantive evaluation of the ethical issue(s).
• Read the case from the Ferrell text (Monsanto in Module 4: Week 4.
• Address the questions at the end of the case.
• Each question at the end of the case should be used as an APA Level One heading in your paper.
• You may use Level Two headings in the paper as appropriate.
• All material should be presented in APA format, including but not limited to the title page, and references page.
• Sources should be cited where appropriate and it is encouraged to write in your own words (paraphrase) as much as possible.
• Avoid lengthy block quotes.
The Case Assignments are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned modules/weeks. The post Monsanto Case Assignment for Organizational Ethics first appeared on homework crew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.