College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 04/12/2021 @ 23:59
Course Name: Introduction to International Business Student’s Name:
Course Code: MGT-321 Student’s ID Number:
Semester: I CRN:
Academic Year: 1442/1443 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• All students are encouraged to use their own word.
• Assignment -3 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-11 in Black Board only.
• This assignment is an individual assignment.
• Citing of references is also necessary.
A.No Type Marks
Assignment-3 Report Writing 5
• Explain the forces driving and evaluate the impact of globalization (CLO: 1.3)
• Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business (CLO: 2.1)
• Carry out effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the international business context (CLO: 3.1)
Select a Saudi company that operates in Europe and/or Africa, and write (a minimum of 500 word) report covering the following points:
1. Present the study report with clear Introduction and Conclusion including your own views.
2. Conduct a SWOT analysis for your chosen company based on your research.
Strengths: List the strengths of the selected company;
Weaknesses: Describe the areas of weakness in the company’s operations;
Opportunities: Examine factors that may improve the company’s chances of success;
Threats: List the external threats to the business company’s success.
3. Analyze the political, economic, cultural and legal challenges the company currently faces in any of the country it operates (select one country in which the company operates for this analysis).
The post Analyze the political, economic, cultural and legal challenges MGT-321 appeared first on Write My Paper.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.