The answer for each question should be at least 100 words (500 total for each assignment). While all responses should be based on the assigned course content, if you choose to include additional outside information, be sure to cite your source(s) using APA Style. If you directly quote the course textbook, don’t forget to cite the text. Please note that all assignments are automatically submitted to Turnitin to check for academic dishonesty, as noted in the syllabus.
- How do state and local criminal justice policies affect community sustainability? What types of programs have been suggested for enhancing sustainability?
- What responsibilities do federal, state, and local governments have in K-12 and higher education? How can education promote sustainable communities?
- Describe and explain the reforms that have been recommended to enhance the capacity of higher education. In what ways do community colleges fit into this and the broader community interests that are served?
- Discuss the research function of university professors and why this research is relevant to students.
- Discuss the importance of state and local governments in the transportation sector. How can transportation policy affect community sustainability?