Module 03 Content
In this Module, you are responsible for completing a network diagram and creating both a Procurement Plan and a Communication Plan.
The following item(s) are required in this Module:
- Network Diagram
- Utilize the proper diagramming software (e.g. Visio, draw.io, etc.) to detail the key elements of the planned network design.
- Procurement Plan
- Utilize this Procurement Plan template to provide the following:
Module03 Procurement PlanTemplate
- Items to be procured with justification statements and timelines
- Type of contract to be used
- Risks associated with procurement management
- How procurement risks will be mitigated through contract performance metrics, insurance, or other means
- Determining costs and if/how they’re used as evaluation criteria
- Any standardized procurement templates or documents to be used
- How multiple suppliers will be managed if applicable
- Contract approval process
- Decision criteria
- Establishing contract deliverables and deadlines
- How procurement and contracts are coordinated with project scope, budget, and schedule
- Any constraints pertaining to procurement
- Direction to sellers on baseline requirements such as contract schedules and work breakdown structures (WBSs)
- Vendor management
- Identification of any prequalified sellers if applicable
- Performance metrics for procurement activities
- Communication Plan
- Utilize this Communication Plan template to provide the following:
Module03 Communication Plan Template
- A plan that identifies the meetings and other forms of communication, such as reports.
- A list of constituents who need to receive communications and what form they will receive them in.
- Who has approval authority for moving from one phase to the next and for change requests?
JUST THE TEMPLATES