Part 1: Brochure
Imagine you are creating an agency to provide mental health services for individuals suffering from mood disorders. In order to get the word out about your new agency, create a brochure that identifies two specific mood disorders your agency will provide services for in your community. Brochure templates can be found in Google or Microsoft Word.
Include the following in your brochure:
- A description of your target audience.
- A brief description of the methods used to address each mood disorder
- A list of potential treatment goals for each mood disorder.
- Your references will be documented in Part 2 of this assignment.
Use a brochure format of your choice that is appealing to your target audience. (graphics and color are encouraged). You do not need to submit the brochure to LopesWrite.
Part 2: Reflection
In a separate document, write a 300-500-word reflection that does the following:
1. Summarize your rationale for choosing these methods and treatments for your agency.
2. Describe how and why you have presented the information in your brochure the way you have. Take into consideration your target population.
3. Use at least two scholarly sources to substantiate your rationale. The sources and reflection should be in APA format. Submit the reflection to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion