- Using the topic you selected for the Week 1 discussion (depression in youth and teens), go to the Ashford University Library and find three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles about the topic. Download the full-text PDF of each article and save them on your computer. (provided within attachments!)
In this paper, you will describe your research topic (depression in youth and teens), identify the articles you found, and discuss what you think each article says about your topic.
For this assignment,
- Describe the chosen research topic (Depression in youth and teens).
- Identify three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles from the Ashford University Library that directly relate to the topic.(provided within attachments)
- Read each with the intent of understanding what it reflects about your topic.
- Evaluate how each article relates to your topic.
- Properly cite all articles within your paper.
- Upload the full text PDFs of the articles with your paper.
The Focus Topic and References paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.