- By this point, your prospectus should be complete and should include revisions made based on feedbackh from your instructor. Submitting the prospectus will assist you and your instructor/chair in preparing a plan for the remainder of your dissertation phase.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Ensure to follow the professor’s comments from your previous submission.
· Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners strictly follow the instructions for assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.
Compile all of the revisions to your prospectus into a final and complete prospectus document using the most current version of the “Prospectus Template.” This includes completing Table 1 or Table 2 (whichever is applicable to the study methodology) in Appendix B of the prospectus template.
Create a table to hold the intended demographic information that will be collected in your study. Insert the completed table into the final prospectus as Appendix C.
Verify that revisions have been made according to the instructor/chair comments and rubric as well as the “Academic Quality Review (AQR) Prospectus Review Checklist.”
Usually, we do not include the actual name of the county or state. Just say mental health services in one county located in a southern state. You need to make sure you establish that this problem exists outside of this one county in Texas. You need to include the sample in the problem, purpose and RQs. Cite the theory you are using from the seminal source, which would be Bandura or Vygotsky. I provided a problem, purpose and RQ. You need at least 2 questions. See comments.
Be sure and read about the data collection and management section criteria. What you are discussing in your answer belongs in the method and design and sources of data section. (Yes, I have the template memorized). 🙂 In the data collection section, you need to tell us each and every step that you will use to get site authorization and IRB approval, doing a field test of the interview guide, make initial contact with potential participants to share the purpose of the study and get informed consent, to collecting and preparing data for analysis. I would strongly recommend looking at other GCU dissertations. Start this section off by writing these steps off in number format… Then, remember back to when we were in school and wrote out how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Go through the steps yourself to see what is missing. After you get that down, then put in paragraph format. Often, as a chair, I have my learners keep this in number format (like the steps of a recipe) until we get it down pat. It is easier to provide feedback if it is numbered.