Navigate to the “My Next Move” website and take the O*NET Interest Profiler quiz.
Write a paper (750-1,000 words) about your quiz results. Include the following in your paper:
- Document the names and scores of your Holland Code (Referred online as the Interest Profiler Results)
- Based on the results, list three different careers offered as potential matches for you (each should be at a different job zone/educational level)
- Identify the education required, potential outlook of the career, theoretical salary, and other information connected to the career
- Provide your opinion of how useful the website was, how easy it was to use, how well the site connected you to careers you would actually be interested in
- Discuss how you may use this site when providing career counseling with clients
- At least three references from the O*NET site.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:2.F.4.b. Approaches for conceptualizing the interrelationships among and between work, mental well-being, relationships, and other life roles and factors.2.F.4.c. Processes for identifying and using career, avocational, educational, occupational and labor market information resources, technology, and information systems.
· Realistic: 4 *lowest
· Investigative: 4 *lowest
· Artistic: 13 *highest
· Social: 13
· Enterprising: 8
· Conventional: 8
· (S) Educational , guidance, school, and vocational counselors– psychology interest COUNSELING PROGRAM. BA/MA
· (SA) Preschool Teachers/except special education – Early childhood education
· (SAC) Training and Development Specialist – ASSOCIATES OF ARTS