• Intervention Plan
• Replacement Behaviors
• Decreasing Challenging Behaviors
• Increasing Appropriate Behaviors
• Changes in Antecedents, Setting Events, and Consequences
• Examples and Evidence Replacement Behavior and Intervention Plan for Roland
For this assignment, read the case study information about Roland on pages 156-159 of Functional Assessment. The case study identifies the function of Roland’s challenging behavior and provides a rationale for selecting that function.
Based on the information provided, develop and describe an intervention plan to decrease challenging behavior and increase appropriate replacement behavior (or behaviors). At least half of your intervention plan should address how you will teach and increase replacement behaviors.
Be sure you also explain how you would change relevant antecedents and setting events, as well as the consequences.
Other Assignment Requirements
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Format: Use current APA 6th edition style and formatting guidelines.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- References: A sufficient number of scholarly sources. JABA
Refer to the Replacement Behavior and Intervention Plan for Roland Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment