People are using their mobile phone browsers more and more every day to find information about businesses, make product decisions and purchases, and even determine the quality of a business based on what they can find online. In no less than five written full pages of content (5), discuss in scholarly detail the points below.
- How to Choose a Mobile Web Development Option.
- Research and discuss effective use of screen real estate.
- Compare and contrast different mobile platforms (i.e. Android, iOS).
- The tools of mobile interface design.
- Discuss mobile information design.
- Choosing mobile web options.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page do not count toward page requirements of the assignments
Topics to cover:
1. Discussed wow to choose a mobile web development option
2. Researched and discussed effective use of screen real estate.
3. Compared and contrast different mobile platforms (i.e. Android, iOS).
4. Explained the tools of mobile interface design
5. Discussed mobile information design.
6. Discussed best practices choosing mobile web options.