Step 1: Review the following patient information.
A 35-year-old female patient experiences occasional tingling sensations in the extremities, numbness in the facial area, muscular weakness, loss of balance, and bladder dysfunction.
- Prepare a one to two page report to include the following information:
- Discuss the characterization of symptoms
- Include any diagnostic testing that may be helpful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Analyze what might be a probable diagnosis
- Describe the disease chosen and include the progression (if applicable)
- Use supportive facts and research to help you support your patient’s case