(4) SHORT ENVIRONMENTAL CASE STUDIES:
These case studies are based primarily on the material found in:
Layzer, Judith A. (2016). The environmental case: Translating values into policy (4th ed.).
Washington, DC: CQ Press.
You will select one of the possible short environmental case studies. You also should incorporate class discussion and documentaries were appropriate. Your case study papers should briefly detail the following:
short case topic is anyone one of the chapters, please don’t pick one you already did !
- Problem overview/background information
- Key actors (Links to an external site.)/institutions involved
- Victims/costs of the event
- Responses by government/local community groups
The short environmental case studies must be a minimum of three (3) pages, double-spaced. The major points in your paper must be substantiated by references to articles in academic journals and/or professional books. A minimum of two (2) sources, not assigned for this course, is expected. Citations and references should follow the APA citation method.