Discussion board 3B
- Believe it or not, the use of literary devices is quite common in the business world. Anything from creating a company name, a logo, a slogan, or a commercial, businesses use literary devices to reach their audience and get what they want: for consumers to use their products and services. Please review the following before starting this discussion board assignment.
How to use rhetoric to get what you want – Camille A. Langston:How to use rhetoric to get what you want – Camille A. Langston (Links to an external site.)
Create A Memorable Name For Your Business Using Poetic Devices https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesagencycouncil/2017/06/06/create-a-memorable-name-for-your-business-using-poetic-devices/#2542246dc048 (Links to an external site.)
One you have reviewed these documents, find an example of how a business uses literary devices.
1. This can be an advertisement, a commercial, or a slogan to give a few examples.
2. Describe the company and how it is uses literary devices.
3. Then, explain how this example uses ethos, pathos or logos to appeal to an audience and
4. why you think it is effective or not.
5. CITE and REFERENCE all materials, readings, visual that you employ.
Respond to others