As we explore the political systems of the United States, the constitution is the guiding legal document. As the country continues to develop the interpretation of this document has become a focal point.
1. What do you believe was the purpose of the constitution?
2. How will the constitution support the variety of “rights” that guide a modern society?
3. Can the constitution continue to support a growing society?
Elections are considered one of the foundations of a democracy. Therefore, based on your reading’s respond to the following questions:
1. Why do people vote?
2. Who votes and why?
3. How does mass media play a role in the process of elections?
International relations have becoming increasingly more important in modern times. Therefore, based on your reading’s respond to the following questions:
1. What are international relations?
2. What are national interests and the types of national interests?
3. How do national interests play a role in modern politics?
Use the book and more 2 references for each 3 questions