The purpose of this research project is for you to create a scholarly piece of graduate-level research and writing, which conforms to the current APA format.
You will research and write a literature review on “The Impact of Value Chain Analysis on a Business Organization’s Competitive Advantage.”
Your research paper will be a comprehensive thematic review of the scholarly literature related to your topic.
What is a thematic literature review?
“Thematic reviews of the literature are organized around a topic or issue, rather than the progression of time.”
“Sometimes, though, you might need to add additional sections that are necessary for your study but do not fit in the organizational strategy of the body. What other sections you include in the body is up to you. Put in only what is necessary. Here are a few other sections you might want to consider:
· Introduction: Gives a quick idea of the topic of the literature review, such as the central theme or organizational pattern.
· Body: This contains your discussion of sources and is organized thematically.
Current Situation: Information necessary to understand the topic or focus of the literature review.
- History: The chronological progression of the field, the literature, or an idea that is necessary to understand the literature review, if the body of the literature review is not already a chronology.
- Methods and/or Standards: The criteria you used to select the sources in your literature review or the way in which you present your information. For instance, you might explain that your review includes only peer-reviewed articles and journals.
Questions for Further Research: What questions about the field has the review sparked? How will you further your research as a result of the review?”
· Conclusions/Recommendations: Discuss what you have drawn from reviewing the literature so far. Where might the discussion proceed?”
Important Points to Consider
The paper is to be written in strict conformance to current APA standards and must contain 10 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references), utilizing at least 10 scholarly sources.