Imagine you have been asked to write a story for your local newspaper or news website about a current labor issue. Think of this as a first step to changing the situation. As such, you can take the stance of a leader on this issue.
By Day 7
Write a 2- to 3-page (500- to 750-word) article addressing the following:
- Identify a current aspect of labor that should be improved in your region, community, or family.
- Draft a headline for your article that best captures a description of your social movement.
- Describe the origin of the labor issue and connect it to a labor movement discussed in this week’s resources or to another cause. Be as specific as you can.
- Define the change(s) you wish to see.
- Explain what steps or actions will bring about the needed change(s).
- Include a summary paragraph that will inspire people to join you.
There should be at least two references within the body of the article with full details listed on the References page at the bottom. You may use our textbook as a resource.
Please use the Undergraduate Paper Template to format and submit this assignment.
Click on the following link to download and use the Walden Writing Center Undergraduate Paper template: https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/templates/general