- Initial Postings: Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook must be the only source utilized and listed in your reference section (and properly cited within the body of the text). Other sources are not required and are a waste of time to search and utilize. Only use the textbook.
Do not provide a Reflection or Chapter Overview. Provide only a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- What are some common reasons for project failure?
- Who should be involved in identifying potential projects?
- What is a charter? Describe what an effective charter should accomplish. Explain how a charter helps secure both formal and informal commitment.
- What is scope? What is scope creep and how can it be prevented?
Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. Postings must be in the student’s own words – do not provide quotes!
Title: Contemporary Project Management
Authors: Timothy Kloppenborg, Vittal S. Anantatmula, Kathryn Wells
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Publication Date: 2018-02-08