The Scriptures encourage we live in honesty, in truth. This applies to work as well as our interactions with friends and family. We should always be practitioners of honesty and ethical behavior. One of our guiding principles should be that we are concerned with the truth. How do we know the truth? Psalm 1:2 says, “But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night” (ESV). “His delight is in the law of the Lord” refers to our constant, vigilant effort to maintain our integrity.
- Review the material in the Getting Started section, including the specific Bible passage.
- Be sure to address to the following prompts in your paper:
- How might this verse impact your work as an IT professional?
- How would you apply the principles of this verse to your personal life as well as professional?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.