for each research question):
1. An introductory sentence about which test(s) will be used and what indicated that it was the correct test.
2. A stated null and alternative hypothesis.
3. The output from JASP.
4. A conclusion in paragraph form that includes the decision you made, APA formatted reporting of your statistics, and a final statement about your findings as it relates to the research question. (2-3 sentences is fine)
1. Is there a relationship between a country’s number of doctors per person and life expectancy?
2. Is there a relationship between a country’s number of TVs per person and life expectancy?
At least 35% of the points from every assignment come from reporting statistics in the proper APA format as identified in the APA 7th edition as well as the Dissertation Handbook.