Review the Project Charter, Scope, and Work Breakdown Structure Worksheet.
Prepare a project charter as a 9- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Your charter must:
- Describe the project stakeholders.
- Describe the project and its value to the organization.
- State the project scope.
- Provide an estimate of the project schedule.
- Provide an estimate of the implementation budget, not the monthly operation fees.
- Explain the quality issues within the project.
- Explain the assumptions and risks of the project.
- Provide definitions of any important terminology.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).