Week 10 Assignment – Social Media Portfolio
This is your chance to start creating your social media portfolio video. Imagine you are interviewing for a social media manager position and you need to showcase your knowledge of social media.
- You are going to prepare a presentation using Prezi, PowerPoint, Keynote, or any other presentation software you like. In your presentation be sure to:
- Identify your three favorite social media platforms that were covered in this course, and explain why they are your favorites.
- Demonstrate how each of the three platforms you chose can be used to promote a product or service. Show specific examples from your projects throughout this course.
- Using the built-in Kaltura Screen Record Feature, create a video of you presenting your presentation. This video presentation should be at least five but no more than seven minutes long.
- Note: See Kaltura Screen Recording Feature to learn how to make a video presentation using Kaltura.
- Your assignment must be saved as:
Last Name_First Name_Week10_Assignment2
- For Example: Doe_John_Week10_Assignment2
- For a Kaltura tag, use a specific description (that is, MKT325, Portfolio).
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Demonstrate the impact of a social media platform on product promotion.