- Analyze the role that power plays in relationships between people or groups.
- Explain your definition of power and how it has directly affected conflict in your personal or professional relationships.
- Offer some approaches to balancing power and how they can have a positive influence on communications.
should be 2–3 pages and include the following elements:
- Body: Provide your answer to the prompt above in complete sentences and paragraphs, using course materials and examples to support your findings.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language and be free of spelling and grammatical errors. The writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful, and should reflect knowledge of communication and conflict. Your viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Reference page: List all sources in alphabetical order and in APA format on the reference page.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use current edition APA formatting and citation style throughout your paper.