Complete a Team Business Writing Project. This is your opportunity to be creative. You must work in teams. Teams will be chosen during the second week of class.
The PROJECT should include the following sections:
· Title with names of team members and slide numbers each person created; example,
Pat Cowherd (slides 1, 3, 5, 7)
Mickey Mouse (slides 2, 4, 6, 10)
Sponge Bob Square Pants (slides 8, 9, 11, 12, 13)
· Table of Contents
· Executive Summary
· The Problem Statement/Why writing project is being undertaken
· The Proposed Solution/or the project itself
Should include at least 16 total slides; should number each slide; proofread carefully; be consistent with capital letters throughout the presentation; capitalize main words in slide headings or place them in all caps….be consistent; be consistent with periods at the end of phrases.
Include at least three professional references (sources) for your project on a slide at the end of your project presentation.
Examples of Technical Writing Projects:
· New or revised employee handbooks
· New web sites for departments or other organizations
· Reorganized, redesigned, and rewritten web sites
· Company or organization manuals
· Ergonomic or safety process procedures
· How to manuals for all types of products and procedures
· Research project reports
· Accident prevention programs
· Chapters for larger technical manuals
· Product manuals and guidebooks
· Company profile guidebooks
· Other topics by permission
Once your project is uploaded, a program called Turnitin will analyze your submission for plagiarism. Submissions with more than 40% will not be accepted! If your submission is greater than 40%, you have the option of removing your submission, reworking the paper, and resubmitting again. This can be done as many times as needed until the due date has passed for this Graded Assignment. Once the Assignment is graded, it CANNOT be resubmitted for a better grade. Team members who do not assist with creating the presentation will receive a substantial grade penalty.