Please read and follow the directions below. Be sure to reach the word count! Absolutely no plagiarism! This assignment is due on 07/12/21. Thanks so much in advance!
Stevens District Hospital is a 162-bed acute care hospital that is qualified as a not-for-profit facility. The hospital is located in Jefferson City, which has a population of 50,000 with 80,000 in the regional market. The hospital provides a general range of acute care services, including medical/surgical, rehab, and emergency care.
Your role in this planning process will be as the director of the radiology department, where you perform a wide variety of X-ray procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and MRI testing. In this planning process, you will evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the hospital, and the role your department can play in increasing business for the hospital.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation as an educational tool that showcases your knowledge of the strategic planning process and its role in the hospital. Your presentation should:
- Describe the purpose of a strategic plan.
- Consider how a strategic plan should align to the mission and vision statements.
- Explain why multiple stakeholders are important to the strategic planning process.
- Describe all stakeholders that are involved in the strategic planning process.
- Consider their position and level of decision-making.
- Explain the purpose of a communication plan in the strategic planning process.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your presentation.
Format your assignment according to APA 7th Edition guidelines. Only! Include a title page, detailed speaker notes 100 words minimum, and a references page.