Select these two poets/poems or conduct additional research on Holocaust poetry.
- Bronislawa Wajs: Tears of Blood
- Primo Levi: Buna
Write an analysis of each poem, including the following information:
- Explain the background on the author, especially in relation to the Holocaust.
- Explain the content of the poem – what story or message is it trying to tell?
- How does the poem relate to the bigger picture of the Holocaust?
- How effective is the poem in relating the Holocaust to readers?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-4 pages ( including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page