Usability Evaluation examines the way users interact with products and services in order to achieve a goal. Often times, there are measures that are tied to those goals that are quantified. Academic literature has a robust catalog of research on studies that examine various perspectives that explore user attitudes and experiences. Such attitudes and experiences include:
Remember, usability is not one-dimensional. It is a complex system of properties. That integrate many factors. It is subjective from user to user. For this assignment, you are asked to explore the assigned topic. You are to conduct an analytical research review of the usability category/dimension above in the context of USABILITY EXCLUSIVELY!!! . Write a paper that consist of the following:
- Literature Review of Term
- Must provide a minimum three sources that analyze the term and its meaning
- Must analyze and compare the term and how it was evaluated by the authors / scholars in each study
- Must evaluate the study method used to complete the analysis.
- Identify any unique similarities or differences across each study.
- Define your own term based on your understanding of the literature you’ve evaluated.
- Explain how you derived at this definition.
- Qualify/quantify the definition by explaining how many sources you used to come up with this definition.
Looking for minimum 3+ pages, excluding APA / references.