The use of spirituality in nursing practice is not new. However, it is more studied and
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
utilized in a more structured format in nursing. Identify and discuss tools used to evaluate spirituality.
Please include 450 words in your initial post. References in APA format with two scholarly articles WITHIN THE LAST 5 years published.
I have added the topics of the class, the weekly objectives and the student learning outcomes, please, choose one outcome and develop the question.
- Historical Background
- Empirical Development of the Spiritual Care in Nursing Practice Theory
- Definition of Theory Concepts
- Instruments Used in Empirical Testing
- Application of the Theory in Practice
- Application of the Theory in Research
By the end of this lesson, the learner will:
- Discuss empirical development of the spiritual care in nursing practice theory
- Identify instrument used to empirically test Spirituality.
Student Learning Outcomes (Outcome 2 & 3)
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Critique nursing’s conceptual models, grand theories, and mid-range theories.
- Examine the influence that nursing models and theories have upon research and practice.
End of Program Outcomes:
- Apply practice guidelines to improve practice and health outcomes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of clinical prevention interventions that affect individual and population-based health outcomes, perform risk assessments, and design plans or programs of care
- Relate knowledge of illness and disease management to providing evidence-based care to clients, communities, and vulnerable populations in an evolving healthcare delivery system.