You have explored the impact of the client’s belief system, worldview, and values on their perception and ability to cope with the adverse challenges in their life. You also explored the multiple resources that can be used to help build resilience from extended family to social and economic resources. In this Assignment, you are asked to analyze the information learned in these units and evaluate strategies for making referrals/recommendations for appropriate resources and interventions.
Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the impact the client’s belief system, worldview, and values have on their perception of the adversity in their life as well as their ability to cope with the adversity.
- Identify and discuss at least three different resources families can utilize that promote resilience.
- Integrate the information presented in both questions above and identify strategies or steps you need to take to ensure your recommendations and referrals to resources and interventions are appropriate.
Your Assignment should be a 4–6 page expository essay (not including the title and reference pages) and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and section number, and date
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of family resilience across the life span
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- Include a minimum of three scholarly or academic sources and your text to support your responses and conclusions
- Make sure that all sources listed on the reference page correspond to an in-text citation in the body of your paper.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides
- Use APA Formatting and Citation style
**PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS***