You’ve taken a listing and need to prepare the home to go on the market. Provide responses to the following so the seller knows what to expect:
1. Prepare a timeline and marketing plan with dates from the listing of a single-family home. Use the following assumptions:
a. Contracted List date is 3/7/2022
b. Decluttering needs to be done
c. Painting needs to be done
d. Housekeeper needs to come in and do a thorough cleaning
e. Photography and videography needs to be done
f. Sign goes up
g. MLS Active on 3/21/22 (listing goes live)
2. Outline your marketing plan – how, when, where will you promote the property.
3. Visit a popular home search website and locate a property you want to write about. Provide the full address and link to the page (Or you may save the page as a pdf and upload for the assignment).
4. Using that property, prepare 1 classified ad with a feature heading that you think would be the most appealing. Use the AIDA approach.The word count for the property should be limited to a maximum of 90 words (this is common for classified ads).
5. Pretend you are describing this property to a potential buyer over the phone. Write out the features you would point out and provide a benefit for that feature, or any other feature.